Friday, April 18, 2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: Your First Lolita Item

Hello my dear readers,

Todays Lolita Blog Carnival topic is: Your First Lolita Item
As I don't own my first Lolita item anymore, my 'beloved' black shoes from Anna House, which causes me pain and bloody feet ꒰ɵ̥̥_ɵ̥̥●꒱, I'll tell you something about my first Jumperskirt I bought. For me it is the first 'real' Lolita item I got and I really love it, since 3 years ♡

It's the Maxicimam Lovely Concerto in all black from 02/2010 [LV1004-15]. I bought it second hand, because I was so afraid of buying directly from Japan at the beginning, and I really don't regret it in any way. The stock picture of the blackxwhite one shows the details way better, but I love like the blackxblack way more :3


I wore this Jumperskirt in the past, but I bought so much more dresses, that I don't wear it recently:


The other participants:

1 comment:

  1. Your black Jsk is lovely , I like it way more that the white X black too!
    Ps your blog layout is lovely ^_^

    ReplyDelete